Engenuiti is looking for a new Practice Manager.
We are makers, thinkers, doers, designers. We believe we can solve pretty much anything. We are structural and civil engineers.
The practice is a broad group of people, bound together by a commitment to a better built environment. Our strength lies in our diversity, in the fact that we are made up of people drawn from all corners of the globe—some young, some not-so-young, parents, travel-lovers, cycle enthusiasts, people who are combining their engineering career with further studies. We have consciously tried to create a culture that supports that diversity, not least through a commitment to flexible working, but also by being a fun, supportive, open-minded and welcoming team. We love what we do and we bring that sense of joy to every project.
The Practice Manager role is wide ranging and covers areas including financial, marketing, business development, human resources and quality management systems. The practice currently is 30 people in size.
Role has Responsibility to the Directors for:
- Financial – Fee billing, incoming invoices, expenses, cashflow updates, credit control
- Marketing & Business Development – creating and updating marketing collateral, liaison with social media marketing, creating bid documents and proposals, CRM management
- Human Resources – Recruitment, new starters, professional development reviews, payroll management, pensions, policy management, practice outings
- Quality Management Systems – implementation of ISO 9001 management system on all projects.
The successful candidate should have:
- A proactive attitude, confident of working independently and part of a close knit team
- Experience of collaborating with outside partners including accountants, book-keepers, marketing specialists and others to keep the practice running as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Strong IT skills – including Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Experience of using online practice management software – we use Rapport and Xero for administration
- A minimum of 2 years-experience in a similar role
- A higher-education background. Professional qualifications or training is an advantage.
The Studio is based at The Ministry near Borough Station and we operate a hybrid studio/home/anywhere and flexible hours working system. The position requires a minimum of one day a week in the Studio (Thursdays). The position may suit a part or full-time applicant and we are open to ideas. Salary will be dependent on experience and skills level.
To apply, please submit a CV and in your covering email include a summary of your relevant experience, referring to the requirements listed above.